Monday, October 20, 2008

QUESTION 4

Is the word 'cunt' really sexist? Is it OK if I just call men 'cunt'? Is it really terrible to say "She's a right cunt"? What if the woman in question passes by a wheelchair-bound Big Issue vendor, snatches a copy of the paper from his paw, and chucks a couple of coins on the pavement? Can we call her a 'cunt' then? Was Lynndie England a cunt? Surely Beverley Allitt deserved a bit of a stronger epithet than 'fucking cow'. The nun who attacked me with a steel ruler when I was six: Queen of Cunts, without a doubt. When I was 14, my mum once put the phone down on the only girl I'd found who liked the band Conflict, informing her: "He doesn't want to speak to you". Is that cuntish or what?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?