Tuesday, August 07, 2007

INVOCATION OF ELVIS PRESLEY'S DEMON BROTHER

(((I am The King of Death)))
(((My breath is the foetid plague that erupts from sewers and drains)))
(((My stomach is a graveyard for children and cows)))
(((My steed is a giant paedo spider from the Styx)))
(((I shit broken glass and piss tabasco)))
(((I roam the streets at night and I tap on your window)))
(((I bring chlamydia in sacks, fresh from the rabid whores of Babylon)))
(((I am the hospital swab-stained sky outside Stalag 13)))
(((I pluck womens' heads from their necks and use their jawbones as cockrings)))
(((I smoke crack from the snapped vertebrae of girl guides)))
(((I prowl abortion clinic bins when I get the 'munchies')))
(((I am the estate agent's smile and the wifebeater's tears)))
(((I am the cold steel stink of hangover guilt)))
(((OL' SATYR OF TUPELO, PUKE THEE HENCE)))

8=====D - - - -
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?